Will The Story End, Will It Ever Change?
For Carter love and life hasn't always been easy, her father abandoning her at age 4, her mother, a filthy drunk and her ex-boyfriend, a cheating and manipulating liar, so overall not the best life so far.
As for Mike, he's had it pretty easy, no heart to be broken or trust to be lost, no first or last true love, a supportive family and a rockstar life, I mean, he really can't complain about anything so far.
Do two opposites really attract, or do they make an explosion of their own?
There will be sex, drug and alcohol abuse as well as self harm. If any of these trigger you please take caution when reading, and please be safe.
21. Ohio, born and raised, moved to San Diego to follow her boyfriend and to get away from her hellish family. Works as a bar tender and waitress. Has severe trust issues due to her last relationship. Has no family to turn to as her father walked out on her when she was a child and her mother is a drunk with severe medical problems. Has had a rough childhood and was not raised in a great environment. Carter is lonely and likes to keep everything about herself private, not even her best friend, Lacey knows about her past. She is incredibly insecure and shy.
24. Originally from Ohio but moved to San Diego to start a life with his girlfriend, Carter. He manipulated her, cheated on her and lied to her all over the course of their 4 year relationship. He isolated Carter from her family before getting bored of her and throwing her out on the street to fend for herself.
26. He is definetly the light and life of the party whether he be sober or drunk, he's just an all round funny guy. He enjoys making other people smile and laugh as that's what he's best at, well... Other than the bass guitar. He's also the ladies man a bit like Tony and Mike, but he can't handle them very well as he gets flusterd around girls easily.
22. Born and raised in San Diego. Lacey met Carter through her job, and is now Carter's best, and only, friend. She knows the Fuentes brothers very well as she grew up with them but she hasn't seen or spoke to them in 5 years due to all the travelling they do. Doesn't know about Carter's background or personal life.
26. San Diego. The baby of the Fuentes brothers. Drumming and drinking is his life. Had a good upbringing, comes from a loving background and lives the life of a rockstar only a small boy can imagine. Has never been in a serious relationship.
25. The life of the party... When drunk, when sober, Tony is this shy fella who only talks to those he's most comfortable with. The guitarist for Pierce The Veil. Isn't a ladies man, unless he's had a few drinks in him. He's the kindest and most warm hearted guy you'll probably ever meet, depsite the world being so cruel to him at such a young age when he ws growing up.
27. He's the oldest out of the two Fuentes brothers and his friends, meaning he's the voice of reason and sensibility in any situation whether it be a drunk or sober one. Doesn't really drunk much but is fond of a few beers. He's sweet when it comes to relationships but prefers to let his music speak for him. Struggled with all sorts of things growing up but managed to stay strong through it all.
Carter's POV. Title credit: Pierce The Veil, She Sings in the Morning
Carter's POV. Title Credit: Twenty One Pilots, Fairly Local
Lacey and Carter's POV. Title Credit: Melanie Martinez, Dear Porcupine